Looking for some inspiring or brave ones? Ramadan quotes To post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, do you also want to share some on Whatsapp? We are here with some of the religious and motivational quotes.
Fasting is one of the five basic principles of Islam and is kept seconds after tawhid (unification or unity of Allah). Muslims began the fast of Ramadan by seeing the moon of the lunar calendar after the 29th.th or 30th. Muslims around the world are eagerly awaiting this month because this month has special events, one of the main events is the revelation of the Holy Book Al-Quran.
Fasting is not easy for everyone because, in most countries, the temperature is 45 or 50 degrees, but love for Allah and their religion never prevents them from fasting. At the end of this holy month, Muslims celebrated Eid ul Fitr, which is gratifying to them from God, but this is not a permanent gift. Allah has put some beautiful gifts for fasting in Akhira.
We are coding some of the most followed Ramadan fasting quotes or Qur’anic quotes about fasting, it will help you a lot to motivate others also to congratulate someone with these beautiful phrases. Muslims surely avoid all bad things, negativity, some abusive habits when they are fasting because it is a fasting protocol.
But nowadays most Muslims are not following these protocols, show them these fasting quotes just for some greedy businessman, we are watching the downfall of Muslims. Islamic quotes about fasting them and told them to follow the rituals of Islam and the holy month of Ramadan.
Ramadan Fast Quotes and Captions
- ~ Oh, believers! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those who preceded you, so that you can learn to control yourself ”. – Quran 2: 183
- Spend more time in Sujood.
- The person who fasts in a state of worship as long as he does not murmur.
- Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, be a servant of ALLAH, be consistent.
- For a true Muslim, the end of Ramadan is not “the end” but the beginning of a new journey leading to Jannah.
- The fog clears and the new energy makes you run up the steps in front of you….
- The gates of heaven are open now, the gates of hell are closed with the devil in chains.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, be a servant of Allah SWT. Be consistent.
- Everybody has a doctor in him; we just have to help him in his work. The natural healing force within each of us is the greatest force for improvement. Eating when you are sick is feeding your illness.
- Fasting and a natural diet, though essentially unknown as therapy, should be the first treatment when someone discovers they have a medical problem.
- Fasting strengthens control over our appetites, thus contributing to self-control.
- The job of fasting is to provide the body with the ideal environment to do its work of healing.
- In a fast, the body destroys its defective parts and then rebuilds itself when eating is resumed.
- Islam is a message of truth. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.
- keep calm and get ready for Ramadan.
The month of absolution, freedom from hell, mercy and blessings on your way and I ask Allah Almighty to illuminate your whole life with pure health and wealth. ‘
- ‘Periodic fasting can help clear the mind and strengthen the body and spirit.
- Allah intends to relieve them and not to suffer difficulties. Al Quran
- Live your life as if every day is Ramadan and the Akhirah will become you, Eid.
- Haz de Dua: Ramadan is the month of forgiveness.
- Do dua. It is Ramadan the month of forgiveness. Take advantage of that.
- The light of the world will illuminate within you when you fast and purify yourself.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but He expects us to keep trying.
- For a true Muslim, the end of Ramzan is not “The end”, but the beginning of a new journey that leads to Jannah.
- Have you ever wondered why we are happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do. ‘
- Ramazan. The month in which little by little you begin to realize that it is not the devil. Are you.
- Ramzan doesn’t come to change our schedules. it comes to change our hearts.
- Sleep less, pray more.
- The month of Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was revealed. Orientation to people and clear evidence of orientation and criteria. (2: 185)
- Church observances regarding feasts and fasts are kept tolerably well, as the rich celebrate the feasts and the poor the fasts.
- Help the poor to break the fast.
- Fasting for greater physical and mental efficiency.
- Allah says in the Qur’an: “O those who have believed, what is decreed for you is fasting, as it was decreed for those before you, so that you can become righteous.”
- Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. Free yourself from the deceptions of the world and enjoy the sweetness of Iman.
- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: When the month of Ramadan begins, the gates of heaven are opened, the gates of hell are closed and demons are chained: Sahih Al-Bukhari.
- There is a hidden sweetness in the emptiness of the stomach.
- May you continue to be a blessing to each and everyone Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan is the best time to create or break a habit.
- I wish you and your family a peaceful Ramadan. All good wishes are with you.
- If the brain and stomach are burning clean with fasting, every moment a new song comes out of the fire.
- Iftar: the prophet (peace and prayers of Allaah be upon him) used to break his fast with ripe dates or dates (in the absence of ripe dates) or drank some water in the absence of dates) before praying. [Al-Albany]
- Make hunger your sauce, as a medicine for health.
- Ramadan is coming soon, get ready. Your mind, body and soul for the holy month get the maximum benefit.
- The philosophy of fasting calls us to know ourselves, to dominate ourselves and to discipline ourselves in order to free ourselves better. Fasting is identifying our dependencies and freeing ourselves from them.
- The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever feeds a person who is fasting to break his fast, will have a reward like theirs, without this detracting from his reward in what more minimal.
- Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight.
- We note that in Scripture, fasting is almost always related to prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not a complete fast; he is simply starving.
- What the eyes are to the outside world, fasts are to the inside.
- The Prophet (saw) said, “When one of you is fasting, he should refrain from indecent acts and unnecessary talk, and if someone starts an obscene conversation or tries to choose an argument, he should simply tell him, ‘I am fasting.’ [Bukhari & Muslim]
- We are lutes, neither more nor less. If the sound box is full of something, there is no music.
- We must master our egoism and, through this mastery, step outside of ourselves and educate ourselves to give. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us and reconcile ourselves with our surroundings.
- In the Blessed Month of the arrival of Ramadan, Allah chains Satan and closes all the doors of Hell. Now feel happy and comfortable, so that nothing prevents us from praying to Allah.
- Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Fasting is a shield, it will protect you from hellfire and prevent you from committing sins |
- Ramadan an opportunity to build your Imaan.
- When the month of Ramzan begins, the gates of heaven open and the gates of hell close and the demons are chained. _ IMAM BUKAHRI
- What they spend [in the cause of Allah] during comfort and difficulties and that restrains anger and forgives the people, and Allah loves the doors of good.
- You can still make or break a habit.
- what do you think! Fasting is prescribed for him, as was prescribed for those who preceded him, so that he can attain taqwa.
- You who believe, what is decreed for you is fasting as it was decreed for those who preceded you so that you can become righteous. Al Quran
- May your Ramadan be blessed (Ramadan Mubarak) and may Allah accept your good deeds as sincerely done by Him (Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum)
- Ramadan is coming soon. We are waiting for the moon. The month of blessings. The month of forgiveness. The month full of mercy. God’s blessings galore. I cannot describe the inner peace, in this month of pure happiness. Oh Ramadan, come soon, we are waiting for your moon.
- Ramadan is like a rare flower that blooms once a year and just when you start to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year.